Who wins the Vidor vs. Lumberton game?

Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?  

1. 1. Who Wins? Vidor Or Lumberton?

It is fair to say that vidor/lumberton are rivals these two teams match up very close. These two teams are pretty much finishing in the bottom of district every year so it's always a fun game to watch. Nederland and PN-g on the other hand have been rivals for a longer time they are always competing for district titles and state titles in the past. Lumberton in the past when my dad played for them atleast 30 years ago kountze was the rival he said but we dont play them anymore so i would like to see this game be a good rival in the future! Vidor does have our number though last time we won was 3 years ago 33-0 since then its been vidor winning the past two years

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

I think this has become a rivalry game because in years past the loser of this game is usually in last place in district and who wants to be there. With an 8-2 record for Vidor it sounds like Lumberton has been the cellar dweller in most years.

If either of these teams were in district 21-4a with crosby, huffman, BH, new caney, galena park, or CE King, they would probably make the playoffs. But, because 22-4a is so strong it is not very likely.

I graduated with Coach Mathews so i want to wish he and the boys from Vidor good luck.

This is going to be a very good game. Hopefully, my Raiders will get thier first district win in two years.

I guess it is going to take one more butt whoopin before people jump off of the Lumberton band wagon......THEY ARE NOT VERY GOOD, WAKE UP. Let vidor play cleveland and B.C. and see what their record is. I guess people forgot Dayton spanked "L" TOWN (LOL) FRIDAY night. I do not know who's fans are more delusional (lumberton's or Vidor's). Vidor fans have said "this is our year" for about ten years now. And lumberton is even worse because as bad as vidor has been they still beat yall.

Vidor by 14

Guest Luv Ya Blue

Just wait and see that's all i'll say. When ya'll get beat by Dayton, Central, PNG and maybe Ozen be sure to come on here now and say you lost.

:D Yea they still won't play 2A Newton to this day. Coach Barbay ask him every 2 years to play.
please ???

How are the boys holding up after there first loss since pee-wee?

Go ahead and tell them to get ready for another friday night!! and the next,and the next,so on and so on..(you know what i am talking about)yall are use to it by now arent yall

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    fasedo9317
    Newest Member
    fasedo9317