VIDEO.....Post game Interviews etc...

Guest abovetherim

Lamar Sanders will go on to play pro ball overseas but he will not be forgot in the Beaumont community. He is a wonderful young man and will have a successful life. He is a tough but really cool dude.

We'll miss him as well as Todd and D-Hop. I wish all three of them to best and it's been great watching them the past two seasons.

Lamar Sanders will go on to play pro ball overseas but he will not be forgot in the Beaumont community. He is a wonderful young man and will have a successful life. He is a tough but really cool dude.

We'll miss him as well as Todd and D-Hop. I wish all three of them to best and it's been great watching them the past two seasons.

Well said.

Call me crazy, but I think Beaumont will get to keep Lamar Sanders, at least during his offseasons and post-playing career.  I don't know how serious it is, but the young lady that I see him with around town has very deep local roots and her father wouldn't much stand for him taking her back to Mississippi.

Don't be surprised if next year, Mr. Sanders has season tickets in a neighboring section to your own.

Guest DickVitale

OOOOOOO...I am callin Audwin RIGHT NOW!!!!.... ;D ;D ;D...Taught her at Ozen...Great kid...great family...You are right about that...She is not going to Mississippi with anyone!! :D

Guest abovetherim

Beautiful young lady and Lamar Sanders would be a lucky man to land her. I'd love to see LS stay around the area but I think he still has some ball to play. Maybe like you stated in the off season he'll come back to the area. Hope so.

Now that the season is over.... Can we now talk about Matt Barrow? Why was he not honored on senior night? I have seen him a few times in the last few weeks walking without an apparent injury. I asked a couple of players if he would be back next season and they said probably not. What gives?

Guest abovetherim

Okay, he was a prop 48 guy. He is on track to graduate and it is up to him and the coaching staff if he wants to continue to play basketball. So academically, he is a senior but athletically he has another year left.

Best answer I can give you at this time. Maybe someone else has something to share.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami