Brenham tournament scores

lcmcoach4

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Brehnam tournament is the classic example of...you got to have good players to win, but you don't always win with good players.  My hat is off to coach Grifith (sp?), I have never witnessed a coach who always has his teams so prepared, year in/year out.  If I'm not mistaken (which my wife says is often), LCM was picked to come in close to last place last year after they graduated a good team.  Don't they have LIKE 2 OR 3 SENOIRS ON THIS TEAM?

Its always tough to play brenham at there own tournement, and just about every year the umps are a little one sided but man not one run after all the bombs lcm has been hitting?

Need some info on this for sure!

Man the umps had nothing to do with this one. Like I said in the other post, the difference was Kyle Mangan #12 for Brenham, he was throwing 89-90 consistently and his slider was wicked. There were two check swings that went against LCM and a balk call but it was 6-0 by then. The umps were switched in the third becaue the LCM starter threw his 15 wild pitch that bounced in front of the plate and hit the ump in the hand, probably broke it so they switched. Lcm has a good team but tonight they were shut down, period. The only two balls hit out of the infield were hits other than that it domination. Good luck tomorrow Bears.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami