Montagne Center wish list

PNG1992

Here's my top 3:

1. New Scoreboard.   The old one was awesome for its time but the time has come for a new one.

2. New sound system. An upgrade is needed

3. New PA announcer This may cure what flaws I'm thinking exist in the sound system, or vice-versa. Either way I cant hardly understand anything the guy is saying.

Here's my top 3:

1. New Scoreboard.   The old one was awesome for its time but the time has come for a new one.

3. New PA announcer This may cure what flaws I'm thinking exist in the sound system, or vice-versa. Either way I cant hardly understand anything the guy is saying.

Agree witht the first two..........

Bob does a good job and is excited about doing it.  If you had heard the announcer at the 3 Playoff games on Friday night you would be begging for Bob to be there!!!!!!!

As you might see I am a rookie, newbie and just getting my feet wet with this forum stuff. 

Back to to subject, I think also the first two need attention and I think the second will take care of the third.  It could be they could get a sound expert to set up the sound system to optimize the acoustics in the Montage Center. I think Bob does a great job with what he has to work with.

Guest coachacola

Here's my top 3:

I think we all agree on 1 and 2.

3. Remove a few top rows of seats on both sides and add luxury boxes.

4. Paint the walls a darker color and dim the lights a little more so the focus is more on the court.

5. Remove the had rails around the court (or at least paint them black) so it looks like the fans are right on top of the action.

Guest abovetherim

Here's my top 3:

I think we all agree on 1 and 2.

3. Remove a few top rows of seats on both sides and add luxury boxes.

4. Paint the walls a darker color and dim the lights a little more so the focus is more on the court.

5. Remove the had rails around the court (or at least paint them black) so it looks like the fans are right on top of the action.

I agree with coachacola 100%. As for the scoreboard, it's just old. We need a video scoreboard for when we break into the Top 25. No, I'm not talking about the Mid-Major Top 25.  ;D

I have a good photo of the score board, but I can't figure out how to insert an image. All I get is this   http:

I'd like to post some other photos I have, some of which is are panoramic views of the entire Montagne Center.

I maybe I should start another thread.

you can post your pictures here...
This is the hidden content, please

then link it via %7Boption%7D

I think that we all take for granted the nice facilities that we do have.  I made the road trip to San Marcos and the place is a dump compared to the Montagne Center. . . Even their stadium looks awful and they've been using it the last 20 years.

The Montagne Center is a GREAT facility and we should be thankful that we have a well thought out agenda for the game. . . the game Saturday was unorganized and high schoolish at best. . . you would have two or three different groups playing or talking on top of each other on almost every time out.

They did have a few more students than we normally do at the game but then again they have about 18,000 more students to choose from.  The place was far from being packed. . .

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami