Who has the best Style when it comes to playing tennis

I am telling you, looking good in tennis and being good in tennis are two different things.  You could wear the most expensive cloths and have the best of everything, but if you can't win, then why play.  I could wear whatever I want and as long as I win, then why should it matter what I wear as long as I am wearing cloths.

I am telling you, looking good in tennis and being good in tennis are two different things.  You could wear the most expensive cloths and have the best of everything, but if you can't win, then why play.  I could wear whatever I want and as long as I win, then why should it matter what I wear as long as I am wearing cloths.

so are you saying that you could win naked???  ???

yeah, but most likely, the players that have all the nice stuff are good. Because most people wouldn't waste their money on useless stuff like that. I laugh at people who have that lacoste tennis clothing haha. That stuff is expensive! Minick has that stuff and I make fun of him constantley, but i guess he has the right to wear it cuz hes actually good.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest dogs334

bug remembers that but i remember seeing bug and thought

that kelly had a program where they allowed their

elementary kids to participate in varsity

sports. i thought he was no more than twelve

at the most. not saying he's not a good

player but its just tennis. chill out.

and he WAS at that point. theres alot of people

that can watch bug's rich a** and say that he

sucks too. just not so much around here

immature... and i don't even want to address the kelly stereotype that you just discussed.. bug is just saying that it doesnt matter what stuff you have. and quit attacking him. if you just want to put him down then your no better than the person youre accusing.

Guest dogs334

read bugs post and tell me he is not calling the zat kids stuck up rich brats that just suck. bug is a good player in the area but we all know there are alot of people that can think the same about him. with reason. and we didnt say anything about a kelly stereotype

• 2 weeks later...

idk if anyone plays the austrailian way and idk if i spelled that right but if you can play that way you can phsyc some of the other teams out trust me on that i have seen it played before

i have played that a bunch of times.

it doesnt really "psych'' them out.

just makes them place the ball differently to

get them out of their game. terry

and nolan didnt really know what was going

on when we did it.... but we def still

lost.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

bug, why are you saying these kids suck? you were in their spot one time and apparently if they're at a ZAT tournament then they are trying to be better. quit putting people down, 'cos we ALL KNOW that YOU aren't the best player in southeast texas.

deaver ring a bell?

get over yourself.

hey bro who the hell are you? Yeah i was in zats once. But then i put in tons of hours and got out as soon as i could. I just find it funny that zat players have too many racquets and super expensive equipment :) deaver was better than me last year. Next january is a long ways away though. And i dont even know why im explaining myself to you because most likely....no, I KNOW i would destroy you. Get off this stupid website and get on the court. Then let your game do the trash talking

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder