Who has the best Style when it comes to playing tennis

Well, those guys aren't the only ones practicing. I play with Deaver about 3 times a week and I can tell you that he is better now than last year. His backhand has improved tremendously and he has been playing doubles with good players to improve his volleys. Locally he will dominate again and I think he will win 3A state this year. 

• 2 weeks later...

yeah whatever kenton and bug are smokin then i want some cuz its really makin them think weird and funny thoughts. there is no way that any of them will beat deaver. hes gonna dominate everybody this year in tournaments. bug can practice all he wants but hes just gonna get squished by him. bug is overrated and so is kenton....they just think theyre cool cuz they can talk good about themselves.  8) 8) :D :D ;D ;D ;D ;D

• 2 weeks later...
Guest tigersvoice

okay first of all, i'm kenton, second i graduated, third who cares!. this website is ridiculous sometimes so people just relax  :)

if it's so ridiculous then why dont you get off?  ???

Well now, that's a clear idea.  What about it bayou_bengal?  Why do you waste your time on this site?

okay first of all, i'm kenton, second i graduated, third who cares!. this website is ridiculous sometimes so people just relax  :)

Well now, that's a clear idea.  What about it bayou_bengal?  Why do you waste your time on this site?

i dont know but it's ridiculous. yeah kenton is a good player and all but he doesnt have a snowball's chance in hell to beat deaver.

• 1 month later...

i dont know but it's ridiculous. yeah kenton is a good player and all but he doesnt have a snowball's chance in heck to beat deaver.

Maybe if deaver lost both his arms.. cause you know he can play awesome left handed or right.

haha.. true.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder