Edelman takes what job?/BAY CITY COACH LEAVES

Guest wos mustangs

They don't beat us often!! The deal was the travel issue Bud. There are alot of 4A teams we could play closer than Bay City, Including Central.

Common now souljaboy!  I mean I am not one of those people that complained about the Bay City game, but don't you think yall need to worry about making the playoffs instead of talking smack on a team that has beat yall 3 out of 4 and two in a row.  I personally think that we should continue to play bay city and I would rather play the jags rather than ned or png.  Honestly, it is hard to put yall on the schedule, because yall really don't give us a game at times.  2004 48 - 0 WOS, 2005 28 - 12, and the clocks ran the entire second half in 2004.  This aint ozen, we will be you like you stole something if your not careful!!

Everybody whipped us in 2004. So come on.  And I know that yall whipped use before as said in my other post.  I'm not talking about you crying.  They know who they are.  Like I said earlier this year, I would love for my Jags to play BC.  We still ow them payback.  They beat one of our best teams in 2003.  As for WO-S playing us.  I know the Mustangs always give you a game.

The guy left was really surprised when he got the job.They will get some good people to apply the kids played real hard last yr,the defense was real young they return 8 starters on that defense.As far as the offense we will be ok have some good athletes and very good speed.Come WOS put us on your schedule,i wonder if your D/C might be interested in the BC job.They are 1-2 yrs away from making a deep playoff run the talent there,just need a commited coach to stay.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami