OlDawg Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Quote
SETXsports Posted 13 hours ago Author Report Posted 13 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATEPort Arthur Memorial 27La Porte 51FINAL Quote
OlDawg Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Much needed bye week for Memorial next week. Y’all will be fine. You have a very good team. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 13 hours ago Report Posted 13 hours ago Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Big night by Woods receiving though. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. Austin1985 and OlDawg 2 Quote
Lamar1996 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago lol guess PAM will lose the 1st place ranking on Elam’s Facebook post. Lmao!!!! Quote
OlDawg Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Liked what I saw from Roberts throwing this week, a bunch of drops by WRs tonight. Run defense was bad tonight, best backfield we've played all year. Bye week next week then the final stretch of district. A few players need to heal up. Good game LP. LP still needs to work on not giving up explosive plays. But, they’re getting better each week. Losing our nose may hurt. Never like seeing the cart. Hopefully, it was just a precaution, and he won’t miss much time. Quote
1970 Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 20 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? My pick-ums are messed up this week I think. Quote
Reagan Posted 12 hours ago Report Posted 12 hours ago 54 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I wonder if I’m the only person who got this pickem? Nope! OlDawg 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 15 minutes ago, Reagan said: Nope! 😂 Looking at some of the other scores, it may be one of the few I got this week. Reagan 1 Quote
2trill Posted 10 hours ago Report Posted 10 hours ago Good game Lp see yall in the playoffs Mr. Buddy Garrity and OlDawg 2 Quote
Big Daddy Cool Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago At least you didn't get Donkey Stomped Titans. Might have got peed on though.🤣🤣 OlDawg 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Big Daddy Cool said: At least you didn't get Donkey Stomped Titans. Might have got peed on though.🤣🤣 🤣 4th quarter from hell tackling wise. That was the difference. Big Daddy Cool and Austin1985 2 Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 44 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: 🤣 4th quarter from hell tackling wise. That was the difference. Simon isn't ranked the #5 RB in the country for no reason. Add the Soph Dieudonne--who is coming into his own as a 'banger'--and it's a stout rushing attack. Plus, Wells (QB) doesn't make many mistakes with the ball. He's a talent as well. I'm VERY pleased with the OL. It's been patchwork since early game 1. The only young man playing OL now that started the season is the TE Reynolds. Y'all actually covered him pretty well last night. I think he only had one catch for a big first down on a scramble by Wells. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.