wbfan Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago I realize they beat Spring Woods and Aldine. I also notice that their losses have been closer this year than they have been over the last decade. They likely won't win any more games this year but it sounds like they're starting to get more guys out of that massive population spike to play football now. Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 11 minutes ago, wbfan said: I realize they beat Spring Woods and Aldine. I also notice that their losses have been closer this year than they have been over the last decade. They likely won't win any more games this year but it sounds like they're starting to get more guys out of that massive population spike to play football now. Is their coaching staff across the board more stable now? Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Good to see Cleveland stop that long losing streak. Good for those guys. But that brings us to Spring Woods. There is absolutely no reason they should be this bad. They are horrible and it really doesn't make much sense for them to routinely be this bad. Quote
bullets13 Posted 47 minutes ago Report Posted 47 minutes ago It's been 15-16 years since Colony Ridge opened. I would imagine they're getting to the point where some of the high school aged kids living in Colony Ridge actually grew up here and were exposed to football coming up. Quote
89Falcon Posted 29 minutes ago Report Posted 29 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, bullets13 said: It's been 15-16 years since Colony Ridge opened. I would imagine they're getting to the point where some of the high school aged kids living in Colony Ridge actually grew up here and were exposed to football coming up. No Quote
bullets13 Posted 11 minutes ago Report Posted 11 minutes ago 17 minutes ago, 89Falcon said: No why not? Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.