Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate 

I think bc wins 21-17

Posted
3 hours ago, Arch for MVP said:

Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate 

I think bc wins 21-17

Well that's one way to make sure you get a prediction right.

Posted

I don't know what to expect from Huffman. They have losses to Shepherd, Splendora and Liberty. I thought they would get beat easily by LCM and somehow they won. Looking at the scores BC looks bad this year except they beat Lumberton. 

Not much would surprise me in this game. I know BC will have its hands full with Huffman's RB.

Posted
7 hours ago, Arch for MVP said:

Think huffman takes this, but i think its low scoring. BC defense is stout in the run game despite vidor winning last week. They will fair much better against a spread style rushing attack is my guesstimate 

I think bc wins 21-17

*i think BC takes this, but i think its low scoring*

Posted
44 minutes ago, flytotheball said:

This has turned out to be such a fickle district. At this point I'm better off predicting where my wife wants to eat. Give me BC by 10 

Trying to deflect from the fact that bc caught lightning in a bottle and is back to being the 🤣 of the district

Posted
28 minutes ago, BBtater984 said:

Trying to deflect from the fact that bc caught lightning in a bottle and is back to being the 🤣 of the district

Deflect? Some of you guys crack me up on here. Go back and look at some of my previous comments. I didn't even have BC to make playoffs this year. Teams like last year are once every 20 years if we're lucky. 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,971
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    TDS4theWin
    Newest Member
    TDS4theWin
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...