setxathlete14 Posted 11 hours ago Report Posted 11 hours ago 3 minutes ago, FALCONS2026 said: Huffman's RB Bacon went off. I'm curious how many yards he finished with. It sure felt like 300. Kid has a legitimate shot at district MVP. Interesting take for me. Lcm adjusted to a 3 man front in the 2nd and stopped the run better then went back to 4 man front in the 2nd half and got forklifted up and down the field. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Of all the coverage area games last night, this one was the most surprising to me. Really thought LC-M would handle Huffman. I watched the 2nd half of this one. Huffman Oline won this game. Bacon had a tremendous game as well. That game winning drive at the end milked the clock for all it could. This really muddies the waters for this district. Going to be interesting the next couple of weeks. Quote
1970 Posted 2 minutes ago Report Posted 2 minutes ago 1 hour ago, AggiesAreWe said: Of all the coverage area games last night, this one was the most surprising to me. Really thought LC-M would handle Huffman. I watched the 2nd half of this one. Huffman Oline won this game. Bacon had a tremendous game as well. That game winning drive at the end milked the clock for all it could. This really muddies the waters for this district. Going to be interesting the next couple of weeks. Yeah I leaned to Huffman with my pick-ums, but went with LCM and they let me down. Some nice golf courses over in the Huffman area, btw, and some good BBQ. If I was going to pick a game to make an afternoon out of, it would have been this one. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.