Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC.

Or it seems like it.

Take out penalty yards, and I’m not sure either team has 200 yards.

Posted

So, the home team when to Beaumont and came from 10 down to beat United in OT after BU was off the week prior

 

United goes to Lufkin and sets all kinds of records beating the Panthers

 

SMH@HS Foosball.  Gotta love it

Posted
11 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry.

At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha!

Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong 

Posted
3 minutes ago, bullets13 said:

Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong 

I’m sure I’ll make up for it somewhere else. 😂 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,964
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...