Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ ThaGhost 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ NC had a bye week also… Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Quote
OlDawg Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Take out penalty yards, and I’m not sure either team has 200 yards. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 4th down coming up for NC. Probably the ball game if they don't convert. Quote
OlDawg Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! 2trill 1 Quote
Austin1985 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago So, the home team when to Beaumont and came from 10 down to beat United in OT after BU was off the week prior United goes to Lufkin and sets all kinds of records beating the Panthers SMH@HS Foosball. Gotta love it Quote
OlDawg Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago I wonder if this ref crew was the crew working Ball/LP? They’re going to need to ice their arms down after this one. Quote
SETXsports Posted 4 hours ago Author Report Posted 4 hours ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATELufkin 7New Caney 0FINAL Quote
bullets13 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 11 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago NC lost that game and Lufkin benefitted. Nobody won anything in this one. Quote
OlDawg Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 3 minutes ago, bullets13 said: Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong I’m sure I’ll make up for it somewhere else. 😂 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago All this game did was give me way more interest into what happens between GCM/RSS on Friday night. Also: RB-2 for Lufkin needs to be RB-1 for em. Kid is legit. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.