Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ ThaGhost 1 Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: They both out there trying to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory. 🤷🏾♂️ NC had a bye week also… Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 2 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: That's got to be the 25th penalty tonight on NC. Or it seems like it. Take out penalty yards, and I’m not sure either team has 200 yards. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 4th down coming up for NC. Probably the ball game if they don't convert. Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! 2trill 1 Quote
Austin1985 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago So, the home team when to Beaumont and came from 10 down to beat United in OT after BU was off the week prior United goes to Lufkin and sets all kinds of records beating the Panthers SMH@HS Foosball. Gotta love it Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago I wonder if this ref crew was the crew working Ball/LP? They’re going to need to ice their arms down after this one. Quote
SETXsports Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Thanks for the score update!SCORE UPDATELufkin 7New Caney 0FINAL Quote
bullets13 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 11 minutes ago, OlDawg said: I’m not sure what was worse. Watching this game, or watching paint dry. At least I got the pick ‘em right. Ha! Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago NC lost that game and Lufkin benefitted. Nobody won anything in this one. Quote
OlDawg Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 3 minutes ago, bullets13 said: Always nice to start the week hitting a pick that more than half of the folks got wrong I’m sure I’ll make up for it somewhere else. 😂 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.