Jump to content

Recommended Posts

  • WOSdrummer99 changed the title to PICKEMS CLOSED Thursday
Posted
34 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said:

Send me your picks and I'll post them for u. You only missed the 3 Thursday night games.

Sent. Thank you. I enjoy yals effort. I was in high school from 06-09 and remember always coming to this site for score and everything else and still use it for everything with setx sports 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,965
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...