AggiesAreWe Posted yesterday at 12:54 PM Report Posted yesterday at 12:54 PM (edited) Just a reminder that the pickems will close tonight (Thursday, Oct. 1) and not tomorrow night due to having a few Thursday games on the list this week. So get those picks in. Edited 1 hour ago by WOSdrummer99 WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago Just a few hours left now AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
navydawg31 Posted 22 hours ago Report Posted 22 hours ago Glad I saw this. Bump. WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
WOSdrummer99 Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Just now, Newguy90 said: Just saw this…man Send me your picks and I'll post them for u. You only missed the 3 Thursday night games. Newguy90 1 Quote
Newguy90 Posted 29 minutes ago Report Posted 29 minutes ago 34 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: Send me your picks and I'll post them for u. You only missed the 3 Thursday night games. Sent. Thank you. I enjoy yals effort. I was in high school from 06-09 and remember always coming to this site for score and everything else and still use it for everything with setx sports WOSdrummer99 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.