Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Spoke with Matt and he says the changes are permanent and this will be their look going forward.

Definitely different to navigate but it seems all functions and info is still there to view. 

Posted
15 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

Just pulled into a gas station in Cisco...you may have to re login but info should have moved over..

Good thing is everything should be integrated and you can watch games in app with your subscription 

I logged in and everything is working for me just a different look and navigation.

But I'm viewing from a laptop and not phone.

Posted

I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like. Will need to refind stuff. No biggie.

Posted
1 minute ago, OlDawg said:

I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like.

That's what I did.

Posted
Just now, OlDawg said:

I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like.

Check what subscription plan it has for you. That's really my only gripe along with the game chats. 

Navigating the app and site is fine on my end phone & tablet, but I'm sure not shelling out another payment that I already did before the season started for the DCTX Annual. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

Check what subscription plan it has for you. That's really my only gripe along with the game chats. 

Navigating the app and site is fine on my end phone & tablet, but I'm sure not shelling out another payment that I already did before the season started for the DCTX Annual. 

On the app, go to your profile, and go to Subscription. It'll boot you back to the web page to log in and see details. Mine is still okay. I had that issue preseason, and emailed them. They fixed it within the hour.

Also, I did notice I lost my avatar pic.

Posted
1 minute ago, OlDawg said:

On the app, go to your profile, and go to Subscription. It'll boot you back to the web page to log in and see details. Mine is still okay.

Also, I did notice I lost my avatar pic.

Oh I'm logged in, changed my avatar back and all that. Says free plan lol. 

Posted
18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Everything working for me.

I was allowed to add 6 teams to my favorite.

Again, doing this from a laptop and not phone.

They're linked. If you update one, it updates the other as well. Nice.

I did have to individually change to dark mode, and it doesn't seem to be keeping it yet. Not a big deal. I also can't seem to find where to put one team as your favorite yet. Has anyone found that setting? I used to be able to put La Porte as my favorite and it would auto find articles that mentioned into my personal feed.

Posted
8 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said:

 

They fixed mine, they gave me a call. Apparently my card that I had on file didn't transfer to whatever new system they're using. It was a simple fix. 

Yeah. They cut down what you could use your WIC card for… 😜 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,964
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    Hutch
    Newest Member
    Hutch
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...