Matthew328 Posted yesterday at 11:20 AM Report Posted yesterday at 11:20 AM Mr. Buddy Garrity, AggiesAreWe and OlDawg 3 Quote
OlDawg Posted yesterday at 01:39 PM Report Posted yesterday at 01:39 PM Good Hipster pick by Matt. Stallworth is hosting a very big game this week. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 9 hours ago Report Posted 9 hours ago What happened with the DCTF site and apps? 😡 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 8 hours ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: What happened with the DCTF site and apps? 😡 Not sure but it is very different now. I sent Matt a message on X. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago Spoke with Matt and he says the changes are permanent and this will be their look going forward. Definitely different to navigate but it seems all functions and info is still there to view. Quote
Matthew328 Posted 1 hour ago Author Report Posted 1 hour ago Just pulled into a gas station in Cisco...you may have to re login but info should have moved over.. Good thing is everything should be integrated and you can watch games in app with your subscription AggiesAreWe 1 Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 56 minutes ago Report Posted 56 minutes ago It's saying my subscription isn't active, only the free subscription whatever that means. I know I'm not shelling out another payment. Quote
Matthew328 Posted 55 minutes ago Author Report Posted 55 minutes ago 6 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: Bring back the favorites list of games Send your feedback to [email protected] Quote
Matthew328 Posted 55 minutes ago Author Report Posted 55 minutes ago Just now, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: It's saying my subscription isn't active, only the free subscription whatever that means. I know I'm not shelling out another payment. Email [email protected] Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 54 minutes ago Report Posted 54 minutes ago Just now, Matthew328 said: Email [email protected] Doing it as I type this. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 49 minutes ago Report Posted 49 minutes ago Probably should've waited until the season was over to update things. 🤷🏾♂️ Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 48 minutes ago Report Posted 48 minutes ago 15 minutes ago, Matthew328 said: Just pulled into a gas station in Cisco...you may have to re login but info should have moved over.. Good thing is everything should be integrated and you can watch games in app with your subscription I logged in and everything is working for me just a different look and navigation. But I'm viewing from a laptop and not phone. Quote
Matthew328 Posted 43 minutes ago Author Report Posted 43 minutes ago 5 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Probably should've waited until the season was over to update things. 🤷🏾♂️ That's way above my paygrade but feel free to send that feedback too Mr. Buddy Garrity and AggiesAreWe 2 Quote
OlDawg Posted 34 minutes ago Report Posted 34 minutes ago I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like. Will need to refind stuff. No biggie. Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 33 minutes ago Report Posted 33 minutes ago 1 minute ago, OlDawg said: I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like. That's what I did. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 29 minutes ago Report Posted 29 minutes ago Just now, OlDawg said: I had to update the app manually. Then, my Iphone app works again. The web page looks pretty good to me. Only issue I see right now is that my favorite teams didn't carry over. Just have to add them back looks like. Check what subscription plan it has for you. That's really my only gripe along with the game chats. Navigating the app and site is fine on my end phone & tablet, but I'm sure not shelling out another payment that I already did before the season started for the DCTX Annual. Quote
OlDawg Posted 27 minutes ago Report Posted 27 minutes ago 2 minutes ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Check what subscription plan it has for you. That's really my only gripe along with the game chats. Navigating the app and site is fine on my end phone & tablet, but I'm sure not shelling out another payment that I already did before the season started for the DCTX Annual. On the app, go to your profile, and go to Subscription. It'll boot you back to the web page to log in and see details. Mine is still okay. I had that issue preseason, and emailed them. They fixed it within the hour. Also, I did notice I lost my avatar pic. Quote
Mr. Buddy Garrity Posted 25 minutes ago Report Posted 25 minutes ago 1 minute ago, OlDawg said: On the app, go to your profile, and go to Subscription. It'll boot you back to the web page to log in and see details. Mine is still okay. Also, I did notice I lost my avatar pic. Oh I'm logged in, changed my avatar back and all that. Says free plan lol. Quote
OlDawg Posted 23 minutes ago Report Posted 23 minutes ago 1 minute ago, Mr. Buddy Garrity said: Oh I'm logged in, changed my avatar back and all that. Says free plan lol. I want that. With all the full perks of course. 😁 Mr. Buddy Garrity 1 Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 22 minutes ago Report Posted 22 minutes ago Everything working for me. I was allowed to add 6 teams to my favorite. Again, doing this from a laptop and not phone. Quote
OlDawg Posted 6 minutes ago Report Posted 6 minutes ago 18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said: Everything working for me. I was allowed to add 6 teams to my favorite. Again, doing this from a laptop and not phone. They're linked. If you update one, it updates the other as well. Nice. I did have to individually change to dark mode, and it doesn't seem to be keeping it yet. Not a big deal. I also can't seem to find where to put one team as your favorite yet. Has anyone found that setting? I used to be able to put La Porte as my favorite and it would auto find articles that mentioned into my personal feed. Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.