bullets13 Posted 4 hours ago Report Posted 4 hours ago 9 minutes ago, WOSdrummer99 said: Any tailgating other there this afternoon? not sure. if you're there before 6:15 shoot me a message on here and if I have time I'll find you and introduce myself in person. Not sure what we'll be doing before then, but I may have a minute. Quote
myrecordwashorrible Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 1 hour ago, bullets13 said: not sure. if you're there before 6:15 shoot me a message on here and if I have time I'll find you and introduce myself in person. Not sure what we'll be doing before then, but I may have a minute. Bullets is about 6'5" 275 and ripped, so be nice!! bullets13 1 Quote
bullets13 Posted 2 hours ago Report Posted 2 hours ago 2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said: Bullets is about 6'5" 275 and ripped, so be nice!! take off nearly a foot, a bill, and change ripped to rippled and you can probably figure out who I am on the sideline Quote
AggiesAreWe Posted 1 hour ago Report Posted 1 hour ago 1 hour ago, bullets13 said: take off nearly a foot, a bill, and change ripped to rippled and you can probably figure out who I am on the sideline Doesn't matter as long as you have backstrap, sausage and trout filets. bullets13 1 Quote
Recommended Posts
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.