Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Cards are running the ball really well. Mixing in the pass game as well.

Need to shore up the pass defense a bit but shutting down IW run game.

Let's continue with the good play.

207 yards on the ground early in the 3rd is running it really well. Stats show runs of 62, 57, and 25 yds for 3 of the 4 tds.  

Posted

North Dakota and Montana lost today.  Both are ranked above LU. 

Also #2 Tarleton is up by 19 on #8 Austin Peay in the 3rd. 

Not sure what this will or will not do for LU, but fun to follow. If a team is seeded in the top 16 they are guaranteed a home playoff game. So, the higher in the polls the better. 

Still early and have a tough few weeks ahead. 

Posted
2 minutes ago, myrecordwashorrible said:

North Dakota and Montana lost today.  Both are ranked above LU. 

Also #2 Tarleton is up by 19 on #8 Austin Peay in the 3rd. 

Not sure what this will or will not do for LU, but fun to follow. If a team is seeded in the top 16 they are guaranteed a home playoff game. So, the higher in the polls the better. 

Still early and have a tough few weeks ahead. 

Obviously winning out will get you a home game but I also think a close loss to SFA, if it's the only loss, will keep them top 16.

I prefer winning out. lol

Posted
1 minute ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Obviously winning out will get you a home game but I also think a close loss to SFA, if it's the only loss, will keep them top 16.

I prefer winning out. lol

Winning out would likely give them a top 8 seed and a guaranteed home game with a bye.  I like your thought process. I will definitely be in Beaumont for the HCU game in 2 weeks. 

Posted
16 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Obviously winning out will get you a home game but I also think a close loss to SFA, if it's the only loss, will keep them top 16.

I prefer winning out. lol

Whats the chance College Gameday decides to come to Bmt? Heard they usually cover 1 FCS game per year

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Member Statistics

    46,980
    Total Members
    1,837
    Most Online
    WhyBother
    Newest Member
    WhyBother
    Joined
×
×
  • Create New...