HARDIN 08'

They will look different than this year.  I think the program is headed in the right direction.  Nolan, Marsh, Day, Collins, and Remsing will be missed greatly.

I'm intrested to see how Haynes runs his off-season program, this is where truly good football programs are built. IMO

Nolan was the perfect fit for Haynes' first year, not many other kids could have learned that offense as quickly and thouroughly as he did.  QB will be the greatest task to fill.

Stelly, Villamez, Davis, and James will be some names you'll hear about on offense next year, not sure about the defense. (Barber should be back...)

Guest HornetBballFan

Coach Haynes came home to build a program in Hardin, one like it hasn't had in years.  He was quoted in the newspapers as saying he wanted to stay here until he retired.  The kids love him and are responding well to his program.  The Hardin superintendent coached Haynes back in the day, so they have a good relationship.  He has made positive changes in the climate around the campus (just look at the field house, weight room and stadium).  I think he will stay because he is happy in Hardin, not because of the money or any other incentives.  He genuinely seems to like his job and the kids in Hardin.  So with that said, yeah, he'll stay.

• 2 weeks later...

Coach Haynes came home to build a program in Hardin, one like it hasn't had in years.  He was quoted in the newspapers as saying he wanted to stay here until he retired.  The kids love him and are responding well to his program.  The Hardin superintendent coached Haynes back in the day, so they have a good relationship.  He has made positive changes in the climate around the campus (just look at the field house, weight room and stadium).  I think he will stay because he is happy in Hardin, not because of the money or any other incentives.  He genuinely seems to like his job and the kids in Hardin.  So with that said, yeah, he'll stay.

Ok Ok...but he moved Coach Haynes moved to Liberty his senior season, and they did really well too. Before he even went to Hardin he tried to come back to Liberty last year. So yeah it's a toss up if he stays or not, but he has build Hardin up

• 3 weeks later...
  • Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder