Fanny Willis Is Toast!!

Reagan

28 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

We shall see. Just like Bill was toast.  Just like Hillary was toast. Just like Biden (take your pick) is toast. Just like Pelosi was toast. All above had reason to be criminally charged and prosecuted. Nothing. 

I have lost so much respect and confidence in our “system”. I’ll believe it when I see it. 

Well, you are not wrong.  We can only hope this judge is honest.  The evidence against these two clowns are overwhelming.  I understand that the Georgia Bar has started an investigation to possibly dis-bar them due to their lack of ethical behavior. 

5 hours ago, Reagan said:

Well, you are not wrong.  We can only hope this judge is honest.  The evidence against these two clowns are overwhelming.  I understand that the Georgia Bar has started an investigation to possibly dis-bar them due to their lack of ethical behavior. 

Mere pawns. The machine will find another lawsuit against Trump. And another. And another. (Picture the phrase “And another” fading out into infinity…).