#22 Huntington 49 Shallowater 54 - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP

Saturday - 10:00AM!! 

This is the hidden content, please

#22 Huntington was the winner of district 21 and this is their first ever state tournament appearance! 

Shallowater made an amazing run as the third place team in district 2 - This trip to the Alamo Done makes their 8th state tournament apparence witha record of 26-12 for the year. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to #22 Huntington vs. Shallowater - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP UPDATES
  • Bobcat1 changed the title to #22 Huntington vs. Shallowater - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP POST UPDATES HERE!!
10 minutes ago, Bulldogs92 said:

Is there a way to watch this? Would love for Huntington to get it done.

- There is live stats and video.

I'm not sure how the video works or if it's free, but it's an option. 

12 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Seems like about as good of a matchup as you could hope for in a championship based on record, but Shallowater has played one heck of a schedule, and beat some great teams to get here 

Has Huntington not? Farfield and Kountze are two of the best teams I have seen in the playoffs. I think Huntingtons Resume looks good.

2 hours ago, Hoopin22 said:

Has Huntington not? Farfield and Kountze are two of the best teams I have seen in the playoffs. I think Huntingtons Resume looks good.

Absolutely, but their schedule still doesn't hold a candle to Shallowater's.  It's wild how many 30-win teams they've played against this year.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

Absolutely, but their schedule still doesn't hold a candle to Shallowater's.  It's wild how many 30-win teams they've played against this year.  

They are tough for sure. To be quite honest I was hoping rains won lol

16 minutes ago, no-look said:

Kira Anderson fouled out in fourth quarter. Difference 

That and Huntington had 30 turnovers and Shallowater had 19 offensive rebounds. Can't beat a good team giving them that many possessions. 

IMO, Huntington was fortunate that Shallowater shot just 26% from field after turning it over 30 times.

18 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

That and Huntington had 30 turnovers and Shallowater had 19 offensive rebounds. Can't beat a good team giving them that many possessions. 

IMO, Huntington was fortunate that Shallowater shot just 26% from field after turning it over 30 times.

Thirty turnovers is hard to overcome. 

• Bobcat1 changed the title to #22 Huntington 49 Shallowater 54 - STATE CHAMPIONSHIP