Silsbee vs Palestine Predictions

Just realized Palestine is Adrian Peterson's hometown. Definitely some good athletic genes over that way.

Glad Texan Live is doing this one. Nobody who has a job they'll be getting off from is gonna feel like trying to make it to Nacogdoches by 6:30 on a Thursday.

Hopefully Hamshire Fannett beats Center so we can maybe get another game in the Montange Center. Go Longhorns!

13 minutes ago, Tigers94 said:

Just realized Palestine is Adrian Peterson's hometown. Definitely some good athletic genes over that way.

Glad Texan Live is doing this one. Nobody who has a job they'll be getting off from is gonna feel like trying to make it to Nacogdoches by 6:30 on a Thursday.

Hopefully Hamshire Fannett beats Center so we can maybe get another game in the Montange Center. Go Longhorns!

Only way that is going to happen is for United and West Brook to win their games Friday and set up a doubleheader with those two. If it's just a single game, it could be played at WO-S new crib but that maybe out of the way. 

I can see West Brook, Nederland or PN-G as potential places for that game.

11 minutes ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Houston Wheatley and Chapel Hill.

Yep.  And to make it to San Antonio we'll play Wheatley then Washington back to back.  A very tall order.  Silsbee vs. 21-4A, what a surprise.  Unless of course Chapel Hill might somehow pull off the upset of upsets.

18 hours ago, AggiesAreWe said:

Houston Wheatley and Chapel Hill.

CH has a good record, but a super weak schedule full of mediocre wins against bad teams.  I'm not saying they won't make it, but they're gettable.  Huffman, while not a favorite, is capable of beating them for sure.  

1 hour ago, bullets13 said:

CH has a good record, but a super weak schedule full of mediocre wins against bad teams.  I'm not saying they won't make it, but they're gettable.  Huffman, while not a favorite, is capable of beating them for sure.  

I agree. Huffman can beat them but they have to play better than what they did against WO-S.

Chapel Hill got an easier quarter than what Silsbee, Wheatley and Washington got in the brackets.

8 hours ago, BADSANTA said:

Silsbee by 24 tonight. Palastine schedule looks pretty weak. If Silsbee played their schedule only real close game could have been Longview who is very good this year. 

Not just Longview, I think Denton Braswell and Mt. Pleasant as well. Can’t forgot them.