Navasota Football/Trey Allen named AD/HC

6 hours ago, navydawg31 said:

I guess you’re right… not as much as I originally thought. I’m still thinking they won those championships just a few years. Not 10 plus years ago.. 

It seems like Tren'davion Dickson was just on the field the other day, sprinting past defenders on his way to the endzone.  Yikes, that was like you said, 10 years ago.  Time flies.

41 minutes ago, LIBERTY82 said:

It seems like Tren'davion Dickson was just on the field the other day, sprinting past defenders on his way to the endzone.  Yikes, that was like you said, 10 years ago.  Time flies.

It really does.. but you was right I jumped the gun it’s not a huge jump but it is a great/lot better job than Kirbyville. 

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Navasota Football/Trey Allen named AD/HC
On 2/16/2024 at 6:42 PM, navydawg31 said:

It really does.. but you was right I jumped the gun it’s not a huge jump but it is a great/lot better job than Kirbyville. 

Yeah I agree.. no offense to Kirbyville but Navasota has top notch facilities. They still have the athletes to. Bellville was only up 3-0 at halftime against them this year.

Allen graduated college from Abilene Christian University and is certified in Physical Education and Special Education. He started his coaching career as the Assistant Coach in Football, Basketball, Baseball, and Track at Coldspring Oakhurst. He transferred to Lewisville ISD to be the Assistant Coach in Football and JV Baseball, and then the Defensive Coordinator/Head Boys and Girls Track Coach/Powerlifting in Diboll. 

2016-2021 he was DC here in Jasper