Beaumont United 53 CE King 62/FINAL

Our inability to stop anything the opposing team from doing throughout the course of a game is unsettling.  Guys blowing by the first defender, and guys not helping.  
And on offense we have guys with Big game experience that disappear in the big moments and can’t hit a big shot.  We also refuse to go to a different game plan that works.  It didn’t work against Atascocita and obviously I’d didn’t work against King.  Somebody needs to get back into the lab and put something together that’s conducive to the team.  

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 53 CE King 62/FINAL
1 minute ago, BMTSoulja1 said:

Yes.  I think these are a couple of firsts.  First time losing back to back district games and first time with those many district losses if I’m not mistaken…

BU haven’t lost more than 1 district game since existence !! 

4 minutes ago, Coach_Izzy said:

For the people think coaching outweighs talent…

Care to explain BU’s performance this year?

When I said this after the loss to Atascocita nobody took it serious ! Teams are catching on to BU play style & attacking they’re weak spots on defense 

5 minutes ago, ThaGod409 said:

When I said this after the loss to Atascocita nobody took it serious ! Teams are catching on to BU play style & attacking they’re weak spots on defense 

Don’t even think that has anything to do with it…BU just not as “talented” as they were in years past and it’s evident 

BU doesn't have three D1 players from the past 3 trips to state. That has alot to do with it as well. Its not like their replacing Porchia,  Arexeneaux, and Yates with 3 other D1 kids. Beaumont pipeline is loaded. BU will be fine. I predict they will make it to the 3rd round or Regionals this year. 6A isn't 5A.