this is for you waco la vega

skipper

(NO) WO-S is not a BIG team like you guys.let me tell you a story you might find it worth your time to listen to.(YOU ARE NOT) the first BIG football team the kids at west orange stark have played this year oh please take notes if you wish.LA VEGA yes you have a couple of good backs  and LORD  this is (NOT NEW) to west orange stark football hope you are still takeing notes. (NO) this will not be the first time the kids from wo-s have had there backs agnest the wall its every game the mustangs have played this year been that way all year long. now about the coaching staff ,we at wo-s have one of the BEST staffs in texas and my friends you can take that to the bank.wo-s have played  some very very good football teams this year you might even say ( BIG AND FAST) like you guys are :). there is something about this mustang team that even the  coaching staff at west orange cant put there finger no this is very very strange. let me close this by saying the kids at WO-S have the heart as big as texas PS sorry for the spelling but you get the picture ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh  the kids will not run in hide as you will see

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CougarCrazy124
    Newest Member
    CougarCrazy124