Coach Rock stated LU signed 3 players

Guest abovetherim

Can't tell, you know it will be all over the internet within hours of Lamar making it official and I don't want to upset anyone over there by posting names. I feel if Coach Roc didn't care he would have stated the names during his radio show. Hope you understand!

Guest coachacola

I think it is the kid from SA, Mouton and a big kid out of high school.

I heard that we backed off of Williams becaue of the injury.

I hope that's true.  We need another big guy and I wasn't too impressed with the bio on Williams.  The kid from SA looks like a good player.  Signing 2 HS kids would also be a plus.

Guest abovetherim

If the guys are signed, why is it a secret?

Honestly, I really don't know why Coach Roc is so worried about keeping it quite. But, it's his team so I respect his decision.

Guest abovetherim

I think it is the kid from SA, Mouton and a big kid out of high school.

I heard that we backed off of Williams becaue of the injury.

Lazeek, you might be right but I know it's two junior college transfers and a HS kid. The guy from SA and the one you speak of out of HS is the same person. I'll name him because it's already pretty well known. Charlie Harper 6-4 SG out of SA Madison.

Now, I talked to someone much more in the know than myself and he said we signed Skyler Williams. Who knows, I could be wrong about all three.

Guest abovetherim

The staff signed 1 HS dude and 2 jc transfers. I suppose they will announce the signings soon. I heard the Ladies signed one player and I was told she is very good. 6-1 PG.

Thats for posting this stuff NC but I think you may be wrong about the number of ladies Coach Tidwell signed. I've heard somewhere between 3 and 4. I also heard he plans to sign a couple more in the spring. Don't ask me where the scholarships are coming from because I have no idea. We only have one senior on the ladies team.

Guest abovetherim

Abtr, can you at least tell us this 3rd guys position?  ;D

Okay, mffl because I like you so much. I heard its a juco PF/C type. Now, don't take this to the bank. I could be wrong but that the position I heard the guy plays.

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder