Kudos to Coach Alvarez & gang!!

shooter

There was much said about his coaching style on preseason talk shows; so I think he is very deserving of much praise for the job he has done. After watching his teams more closely this year, I believe he out schemed teams that were better man-for-man. GO LUCK TO COACH ALVAREZ AND THE KATS and yes you have achieved one of your goals of playing pass THANKSGIVING WEEKEND.

Congrats Wildcats! 

That was an impressive win.  Hazelwood threw some great balls in the cold rainy weather.  3 of his 5 completions went for Td's of 50, 51 and 24 yards and another 50ish yarder that got to the 1.  The little guy has a great supporting cast with Musgrove and the Rhodes brothers.     

I hope to see you guys playing for a few more weeks.  Good luck #5 and gang!!! 

I'd Have to say that Coach Alvarez and his staff are doing a great job. They have been 3 deep 3 years in arow. Most programs of their size would give anything for this to happen. To be able to go 3 deep means you have good athletes and good coaching. I believe they have both. Goodluck!

Guest kvillecheer

YA AND YOU KNOW THAT ALL THE HARDCORE FANS ARE RIDING THAT CHARTER BUS TOO..COUGH COUGH..(CHICO) I AM DEF  GONNA TRY AND PAINT MY FACE.. LOL

;D and if you do.. you will be my HERO FOR LIFE!!

Guest kvillecheer

if yall do ill paint mine lol jk no chance ill just bring the horn and shackers and bout 30 ppl

alright if you seriously bring thirty people... i guess that could make up for you NOT painting your face...

p.s. family doesn't count.  ;)

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    yielder
    Newest Member
    yielder