*BIG SANDY TOURNAMENT GAME THREAD*/Post updates, scores here

22 minutes ago, TxHoops said:

I couldn’t miss the Longhorns game today, otherwise I would have loved to have had some chicken fingers and watched some hoops with my guy @BS Wildcats

I couldn't miss it either... We need Florida St. to lose tonight and we will get in the playoffs.  Right now it's still 0-0 in the 2nd.

5 minutes ago, BS Wildcats said:

I had to watch the Horns, as well.  Just hope that SEC bias doesn’t rear its head one more time.  

2 minutes ago, TrojanWarrior08 said:

I couldn't miss it either... We need Florida St. to lose tonight and we will get in the playoffs.  Right now it's still 0-0 in the 2nd.

Word I’m getting is barring Iowa getting 6 safeties and beating Michigan, 1-3 is already set (Michigan, Washington and Texas in that order).  4 is Bama or FSU.  Bama for sure if FSU loses obviously. 

1 minute ago, TxHoops said:

Word I’m getting is barring Iowa getting 6 safeties and beating Michigan, 1-3 is already set (Michigan, Washington and Texas in that order).  4 is Bama or FSU.  Bama for sure if FSU loses obviously. 

Yea especially with Bama winning today like they did.  Right now Florida St. is in the redzone but having trouble scoring.