Thanks to SETXSPORTS.COM

Silsbee92

Just wanted to express my thanks to SETXsports and all the fans that tuned into Charlie & I this year.

With a shout out to TexanLive for using our audio broadcast with your live feed.

It has been an honor to express our excitement, frustration and in Charlie's case, homerism.  He is a die hard Tigers fan no doubt.  In case you didn't already know it.

It didn't end the way we wanted it to for the Tigers but we will be back.

also, know we don't do this for the recognition.  We do this for the football fans who can't travel, for the shift workers who are parents and for anyone who tunes in from across the state.

Bless the Tigers.

Bless the 409.

Bless the young men who leave it all out there just like those of us who played.

Wig & Chavo.

We out.

4 minutes ago, Silsbee92 said:

Just wanted to express my thanks to SETXsports and all the fans that tuned into Charlie & I this year.

With a shout out to TexanLive for using our audio broadcast with your live feed.

It has been an honor to express our excitement, frustration and in Charlie's case, homerism.  He is a die hard Tigers fan no doubt.  In case you didn't already know it.

also, know we don't do this for the recognition.  We do this for the football fans who can't travel, for the shift workers who are parents and for anyone who tunes in from across the state.

Bless the Tigers.

Bless the 409.

Bless the young men who leave it all out there just like those of us who played.

Wig & Chavo.

We out.

Appreciate you James and Charlie. Carrying on the tradition of Silsbee Tiger football here at SETXsports.

Great job. Proud of you guys.

On 11/24/2023 at 10:34 PM, Silsbee92 said:

Bless the Tigers.

Bless the 409.

Wig & Chavo.

We out.

I watched the replay of the game Friday. Great job guys