How is this police brutality?

SmashMouth

11 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The video unfortunately doesn’t show much of anything other than the conclusion. Maybe blown up and enhanced it may give a better indication of what happened but not what was released to the media. 

The guy was resisting and kicking - is getting him to the ground the preferred method? I mean, if he was worried about the concrete floor he should of stayed compliant. .....IMO

2 hours ago, thetragichippy said:

The guy was resisting and kicking - is getting him to the ground the preferred method? I mean, if he was worried about the concrete floor he should of stayed compliant. .....IMO

Yes, they almost always go straight to the ground. Leaving a prisoner standing up and being able to kick and head butt isn’t the preferred way to stop the aggression. 

1 hour ago, 5GallonBucket said:

There is a longer version of video that was released 

Yeah but if taking the prisoner to the ground was the issue, I wanted to be able to see what the prisoner may or may not have done, if this video of the take down by the police vehicle was the main complaint. 

Does the longer video show another time when he was taken down? 

5 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

Yeah but if taking the prisoner to the ground was the issue, I wanted to be able to see what the prisoner may or may not have done, if this video of the take down by the police vehicle was the main complaint. 

Yes.  Link posted by Lumraider.  Scroll down

7 minutes ago, tvc184 said:

The video I saw was an hour long. And now I can’t seem to find it.