What's More Of A Threat To America -- Terrorism Or Racism?

Reagan

On 11/8/2023 at 9:24 PM, tvc184 said:

I watched it. It is one man’s propaganda.

He gives up his hurt feelings agenda within the first couple of minutes. He drew his conclusion and then searched out another propagandist and anecdotal evidence that agreed with him. 

Exact same conclusion that I came to. Unobjective propaganda. I’m glad I watched it though. 

5 hours ago, SmashMouth said:

Exact same conclusion that I came to. Unobjective propaganda. I’m glad I watched it though. 

Less than one minute into the film, the author said that he was offended by a gummy bear stereotype so decided…. “That’s why I’m making this film”.

He literally lets you know all that you need to know in the first minute. Essentially he is saying, I am going to search out evidence that meets my objective.

He’s entitled but the video is hardly authority on anything other than one man’s opinion  

3 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Less than one minute into the film, the author said that he was offended by a gummy bear stereotype so decided…. “That’s why I’m making this film”.

He literally lets you know all that you need to know in the first minute. Essentially he is saying, I am going to search out evidence that meets my objective.

He’s entitled but the video is hardly authority on anything other than one man’s opinion  

It’s basically propaganda, like we both stated. Fodder for the race baiters.