Port Arthur Memorial (23) @ Barbers Hill (52) - FINAL

jdawg03

41 minutes ago, Crawdad said:

I really doubt there have been any meetings among coaches prior to the final games….I’ll believe it when it comes out after the final games….never heard of 14 points being max….seems a bit low to me.

There was a DEC today....basically the max was 14 last year they changed it to 18 this off-season...whoever edited the document didnt change all the 14's to 18's...so there was discrepancy.....

I have a screen shot of the doc but it won't let me attach because its too large.....

section c says 14 pts

section e says 18 pts

was a 5-4 vote

4 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

There was a DEC today....basically the max was 14 last year they changed it to 18 this off-season...whoever edited the document didnt change all the 14's to 18's...so there was discrepancy.....

Still the big question….So what are they going with?

7 minutes ago, Matthew328 said:

14 points 

If there's a 3-way tie 1) BH 2) PAM 3) LP

Ha!

Way to reward the team with the biggest blowout loss of the three gang! (Not directed at you Matt.)

LP will just have to be the stealth 2 seed masquerading as a 3 seed. 😁

2 minutes ago, OlDawg said:

Ha!

Way to reward the team with the biggest blowout loss of the three gang! (Not directed at you Matt.)

That’s what I see…believe whatever comes out after Friday…if there is still a 3 way tie.  I still say 14 is too low and it should be 18 or 21.

10 hours ago, Matthew328 said:

I have a screen shot of the doc but it won't let me attach because its too large.....

section c says 14 pts

section e says 18 pts

was a 5-4 vote

If they all agreed to change it to 18, then why vote now?

I understand the discrepancy, those things happen sometimes. But if it was agreed upon in the off-season, there really was no call to vote on it now.

Seems a little fishy to me.

14 is just too low. Not sure I know of any district that uses that max.