Lumberton 24 LaMarque Updates 21 Talk it up

KFDM COOP

Ok people are getting to worked up....calm down...its ok...the world is still revolving for the timebeing and no one is making threats...its all in good fun....the WOS guy admitted he didnt understand the extent due to people at the game not expalining it througouly enough...its all good now...

WOS92 and Nazerath CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG???

Group hug guys group hug >:P<

Or is that too much of a public display ;)

• Replies 298
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmm. I thought I made it pretty clear that I was unaware how much of a "fit" they threw because you were unable to communicate the specifics. Then I agreed that it was uncalled for and melodramatic and classless. Is that clearer? I'm glad you're able to "snatch yours up." Don't bother trying it with me. I'm quite happily married and not a fan of public displays of affection. It would be awkward. I'm far from a child, and mine is too young to even know the difference between a win and a loss. But thanks for trying to drag my toddler child into a discussion about football. Careful about the line you're about to cross. It appears that, though you tout your age-earned wisdom, you weren't parented very well yourself. If this is how you talk to people, then maybe you should take a few lessons in how to act like a grown up.

Oh OK! Doctor Phil!  Is that you can't seem to let it go as I did last night!  But your not insulting are you with your glamorous words of wisdom!  I hope you don't tolerate that from your child as he grows up! Leave my parents out of it, because you will soon learn your child will make it's own decisions you can't control. Keep Liven and Learn! 

WOS92 - have you ever heard the saying "it is better to keep your mouth shut and let others think your are an idiot, than to speak and remove all doubt!" You might want to try it........that or participate in one of the many adoption programs in and around the state, before you produce another generation of classless youth in which LM displayed last night!

Give it a rest, you obviously weren't there, and the more you try to cover for you clueless remarks the worst you sound! It's not about being MAN enough or BIG enough to "snatch" your kid up......it's about expecting things bigger and better of your children, and the fact that most of our children respect us enough not to put us in that situation, and if they do make a mistake, would know better than to "fight" back creating further embarrasemnt for themselves or their parents.........if you only had a clue or CLASS you might understand!

Ignore him Lumberton, enjoy your victory.........and keep it rolling!

Oh OK! Doctor Phil!  Is that you can't seem to let it go as I did last night!  But your not insulting are you with your glamorous words of wisdom!  I hope you don't tolerate that from your child as he grows up! Leave my parents out of it, because you will soon learn your child will make it's own decisions you can't control. Keep Liven and Learn! 

92---How dare you go and use those big,"glamorous" words to confuse folks????  HAHA , TOO FUNNY!  ;D

Old quote about Lumberton from WOS92

L-Train was 2-0 at the time.Who would of thunk it.

WOS92 says

"That is so cute. Bless y'alls' hearts. You've defeated two winless teams. Congratulations.

Lumberton reminds me of the sadly weird kid at school. He wasn't "special," but weird enough that, when he bowed up and tried to steal your girlfriend, you almost rooted for him and thought, "Good for you, kiddo. Almost hilariously out of your league, but good for you." Then you grabbed your girl's hand and went on about your business, and neither of you even remembered Waldo shoving a flower under her nose. "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

West Orange Stark's first 30 years:

Two state titles

Four championship appearances

Eight 10-0 regular seasons

Two 15-win 

wos92, i have been around sports for a long time and what i saw from laMarque was crazy. at the end of the game they were throwing helmets, going after the officials, kicking helmets and alot of the players did not shake our hands. i am not going after you  as a person  im just stating the facts about laMarques team. the players showed no class at all with how they acted none. i was embarrassed for them and they should have to pay a price for their action.

Unfortunately, I was not made aware of that. Nazerath said, "laying on the field crying." My reaction was to that post - not to the details that have been provided since. Despite the fact that I've tried to explain that (apparently using words that were too "fancy"), he continues to be on the offensive. Whatever.

I did say that stuff about Lumberton. Am I more impressed than I was then? Yep. Do I think they're the best team in state? Nope. In 22-4A? Nope. Do I think they have a right to be proud? Yep. Do I think they are going overboard with the bragging? Like most readers, yep. This is far from the first time a team in our area has had a strong winning run - it happens every year to at least one team. This year, it's happening to at least six at this point (WO-S, Dayton, PN-G, Lumberton, Kirbyville, Newton). The win over LaMarque was impressive. I personally was more impressed by Dayton and WO-S. Big whoop. Get over it.

Don't question my parenting or bring my child into this. You are crossing a line that will not be tolerated. When you attack me personally for what I say in a football discussion, you're losing all of your credibility when you talk about your "class."

Guest beards_bro

Unfortunately, I was not made aware of that. Nazerath said, "laying on the field crying." My reaction was to that post - not to the details that have been provided since. Despite the fact that I've tried to explain that (apparently using words that were too "fancy"), he continues to be on the offensive. Whatever.

I did say that stuff about Lumberton. Am I more impressed than I was then? Yep. Do I think they're the best team in state? Nope. In 22-4A? Nope. Do I think they have a right to be proud? Yep. Do I think they are going overboard with the bragging? Like most readers, yep. This is far from the first time a team in our area has had a strong winning run - it happens every year to at least one team. This year, it's happening to at least six at this point (WO-S, Dayton, PN-G, Lumberton, Kirbyville, Newton). The win over LaMarque was impressive. I personally was more impressed by Dayton and WO-S. Big whoop. Get over it.

Don't question my parenting or bring my child into this. You are crossing a line that will not be tolerated. When you attack me personally for what I say in a football discussion, you're losing all of your credibility when you talk about your "class."

Do we care what you think? NOPE!

Lumberton you guys played your hearts out in a game that I thought you wouldn't have a chance to win! Congrates to the raiders and keep shutting us non believers up  :o You guys have me convienced now congrats on the great year you have going and your fans are awesome!!!

Let's get something straight, it's a known fact that you, WOS92, have always had this sort of chip on your shoulder. You talk of people " intruding " on your precious thread about WOS's win over Giddings, but you have done that countless times to other threads. You have made comments about WOS in threads that have nothing to do with the Mustangs. The fact is, you are upset that the Raiders are getting all this attention and your precious Mustangs aren't getting their share. Nothing is being unjustly done here, it is what it is, more folks are just more excited about Lumberton's success this year than they are with WOS. That's not taking anything away from the Mustangs, they are having a great season too. But, you say that the WOS win over Giddings is a bigger upset, I beg to differ. I, along with several others, picked WOS to win this game even if Fitzhenry played. But with Brock not even seeing the field, WOS should have won this game by 2 td's. Yes, Giddings was #1, but that's with their best player playing and besides, we all know what rankings mean, absolutely nothing.

Good win for both Lumberton and WOS. IMO, both these wins meant the same, both teams move on to the third round.

Let's get something straight, it's a known fact that you, WOS92, have always had this sort of chip on your shoulder. You talk of people " intruding " on your precious thread about WOS's win over Giddings, but you have done that countless times to other threads. You have made comments about WOS in threads that have nothing to do with the Mustangs. The fact is, you are upset that the Raiders are getting all this attention and your precious Mustangs aren't getting their share. Nothing is being unjustly done here, it is what it is, more folks are just more excited about Lumberton's success this year than they are with WOS. That's not taking anything away from the Mustangs, they are having a great season too. But, you say that the WOS win over Giddings is a bigger upset, I beg to differ. I, along with several others, picked WOS to win this game even if Fitzhenry played. But with Brock not even seeing the field, WOS should have won this game by 2 td's. Yes, Giddings was #1, but that's with their best player playing and besides, we all know what rankings mean, absolutely nothing.

Good win for both Lumberton and WOS. IMO, both these wins meant the same, both teams move on to the third round.

good post

Actually their 2nd string QB i though was just as good as Brock. Plus he could throw on top of that.

Geez, WOS92 I feel sorry for you, not because you're right or wrong but because your naturally gonna be attacked because of everyone's attitude towards the program over there. I mean most of the schools that have played against WOS have said that the boys are taught to kick, punch, pinch and yes even take a few cheap shots when they can get away with it or at least that's what the others THINK. I'm not saying they are or aren't. Everyone else, give WOS a break, we all have our opinions,  nothing to kick someone's virtual a$$ for you know. Lumberton won and that's that. LaMarque obviously needs an attitude adjustment and last night the first step was taken byt this so called cinderella(?) team. Let's concentrate on beating Waller next and I would suggest that any of our boys that received these myspace messages needs to save them and print them up and turn them over to the Lumberton administrators with a request that they contact UIL about them. If nothing is done then the parents should demand something be done. We keep talking about how classy we are supposed to be or rather we keep harping on how classy we are so let's really show class. Let Lamarque's problems go and look on down the line.

Predictably, none of the "facts" you were stated were "facts," nor were they even semi-true. I could care less about getting attention for the Stangs from anyone but Stang fans. But I won't return it with a personal judgment on you or your "chips" from up on some high horse. Like a lot of folks, this board has lost a lot of luster for me recently. If that's how I'm perceived here, then there are certainly better places to be.

Good luck to the Raiders, and I hope it's something they can stretch out over more than just a year or two.