Commie Kaepernick Admits To Aligning With Marxists: ‘Black Liberation Simply Isn’t Possible Under Capitalism’!

Reagan

58 minutes ago, Big girl said:

Yeah, right. I don't stand for the national anthem, am I a commie, too?I never stood, and I also feel that it is ridiculous that people pledge allegiance to a nonantimate object.

Inanimate? Kapertwit admits signing with the Marxists, so if you love him, you must be one too. “Birds of a feather”

2 hours ago, Big girl said:

Yeah, right. I don't stand for the national anthem, am I a commie, too?I never stood, and I also feel that it is ridiculous that people pledge allegiance to a nonantimate object.

I must have missed something because I saw nothing in the article about the National Anthem.

The article also didn’t mention the Pledge of Allegiance.

You did nothing but toss up a straw man.

The article claims that Kaepernick  didn’t think that Blacks could be liberated (whatever that means) under capitalism.

He was all for capitalism when he was making millions of dollars from it.

I have no clue as to what he feels being liberated means but I am assuming that you are very successful at your career. Apparently Kaepernick doesn’t like that.

4 hours ago, Big girl said:

To answer your question, you dang sure are.  If this country is so bad, go to another and see how good you have it.