California mom confronts school district after 11-year-old changed genders without her knowledge

LumRaiderFan

This is the hidden content, please

Someone should go to jail for this, how is this not child abuse.

Liberals are truly a pathetic lot.

From the article:

A California mom is outraged after her daughter's school district upheld a "parental secrecy policy" allowing school officials to offer gender counseling without informing parents.

Aurora Regino said her 11-year-old daughter's elementary school in the Chico Unified School District helped her transition from female to male during the last school year, but a guidance counselor kept her in the dark during the entire process.

"During one of the meetings, my daughter told the counselor she wanted to tell me about her new identity. They ignored her request and did nothing to support her in letting me know what was going on at school," she told board members at a meeting last Wednesday.

The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

"It was a really sad decision that they made, but unfortunately I wasn't extremely surprised," Regino told "Fox & Friends First" host Todd Piro on Tuesday.

"This policy that they have in place, to keep these situations a secret from the family, is incredibly damaging. It was extremely damaging in my case with my daughter. She was bullied and she didn't have the support that she needed from her family and, also, she was outed within the school with other people within the office knowing her new gender and pronouns that she didn't even tell them, and she had to go through those feelings of wondering how they even knew all on her own."

34 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

Someone should go to jail for this, how is this not child abuse.

Liberals are truly a pathetic lot.

From the article:

A California mom is outraged after her daughter's school district upheld a "parental secrecy policy" allowing school officials to offer gender counseling without informing parents.

Aurora Regino said her 11-year-old daughter's elementary school in the Chico Unified School District helped her transition from female to male during the last school year, but a guidance counselor kept her in the dark during the entire process.

"During one of the meetings, my daughter told the counselor she wanted to tell me about her new identity. They ignored her request and did nothing to support her in letting me know what was going on at school," she told board members at a meeting last Wednesday.

The board weighed a measure that would allow for "more parental inclusion" but ultimately voted to keep the existing so-called "parental secrecy policy" in place with a 3-2 vote.

"It was a really sad decision that they made, but unfortunately I wasn't extremely surprised," Regino told "Fox & Friends First" host Todd Piro on Tuesday.

"This policy that they have in place, to keep these situations a secret from the family, is incredibly damaging. It was extremely damaging in my case with my daughter. She was bullied and she didn't have the support that she needed from her family and, also, she was outed within the school with other people within the office knowing her new gender and pronouns that she didn't even tell them, and she had to go through those feelings of wondering how they even knew all on her own."

This needs to stop immediately. 

California governor signs bill offering legal refuge to transgender youths - NBC News

• 2 months later...

The left wants children to allow school employees to assist in gender counseling without parental consent.

Can you imagine the reaction from democrats and the media if a teacher secretly counseled a child about Jesus Christ?

Neither is ok without parental consent but it simply shows where their priorities are.  They embrace sick behavior and anyone that votes democrat enables this agenda to be pushed.