Porter     6

Monday    

Deweyville      17
Hull-Daisetta    7
dh    
Deweyville      15
Hull-Daisetta    3

26 minutes ago, Gametime5 said:

United is going to have to bring in a full time baseball coach that’s not just a football guy looking to hang out until spring football starts. 

Idk if that would even matter… they have had baseball coaches before.. just not really any talent there… especially for a 6A

On 4/5/2023 at 2:18 PM, Gametime5 said:

United is going to have to bring in a full time baseball coach that’s not just a football guy looking to hang out until spring football starts. 

They do have a baseball guy there. He played baseball in college.

2 hours ago, mtp said:

They do have a baseball guy there. He played baseball in college.

That’s interesting. Thanks for letting me know. I was misinformed. I was told he was primarily a football guy that had been in the staff for a few years. I guess the old statement then is true..”just because you played it doesn’t mean you can coach it.” They are still getting 15 and 10 run ruled. They don’t appear to even be in a game. You would think they didn’t even have a coach and those kids were just winging it out there. But there is time, I think. They play Humble. I don’t think that Humble has won either. If United doesn’t get the win, they will be winless for the year even with a former college baseball player at coach. Yikes.  Best of luck to the Timberwolves going forward. Pulling for one win here. Nobody wants to be winless. 

Don’t anybody misunderstand my statement, lol. They don’t need a new coach or anything. God bless that guy and good for BISD that they got a baseball guy out there to coach. That’s the first step in the right direction. He’s got some tough sledding ahead with that district. Go beat Humble.