Beaumont United 54 Katy Jordan 39/FINAL

• AggiesAreWe changed the title to Beaumont United 54 Katy Jordan 39/FINAL

I don’t know any of y’all but I’m going to need BU fans to be better. Cussing and dogging out teenagers because they want to stand during their teams playoff game and cheer while sitting behind their own teams bench is a shame. I have no dog in the hunt but complaining constantly trying to get them to sit down or kicked out is just plain wrong. They were there cheering on their classmates. Then when they started losing, grown ass men and women BU fans acting a fool to kids….. shameful.

6 hours ago, PrairieMan said:

I don’t know any of y’all but I’m going to need BU fans to be better. Cussing and dogging out teenagers because they want to stand during their teams playoff game and cheer while sitting behind their own teams bench is a shame. I have no dog in the hunt but complaining constantly trying to get them to sit down or kicked out is just plain wrong. They were there cheering on their classmates. Then when they started losing, grown ass men and women BU fans acting a fool to kids….. shameful.

I wasn’t there to see what you’re talking about, but every fan base has some crazy fans.  I’m sure those few idiots don’t represent our fan base.