What In The Heck Is The Black National Anthem?

Reagan

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Quit being ignorant.  James Madison's dad raped his black slave women and had a baby, a slave female.  That's not an accusation. That's not just black history.  That's history.  American history.  It happened, quite often at that.

Right… if you’ve  got problems in 2023 it’s because James Madison‘s daddy used to rape his slaves. If I’ve got problems it’s just because i make bad decisions. 

Slavery has had zero impact on your life or wealth. That is a fact. It’s just a crutch at this point. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

Quit being ignorant.  James Madison's dad raped his black slave women and had a baby, a slave female.  That's not an accusation. That's not just black history.  That's history.  American history.  It happened, quite often at that.

Ignorance is a statement that you didn’t bring up race when it is glaringly obvious that it was the entire intent of your comment.

When called on it, your follow to it isn’t about race is, it was about a Black slave.

2 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Right… if you’ve  got problems in 2023 it’s because James Madison‘s daddy used to rape his slaves. If I’ve got problems it’s just because i make bad decisions. 

Slavery has had zero impact on your life or wealth. That is a fact. It’s just a crutch at this point. 

History has impact.  If a person or a nation doesn't know their true history it is not a good thing.

That's the thing. My problem, one of them, and it is your problem as well, is your white supremist mindset. That was the problem with James Madison, and many like him.  You think that the only voice that should be heard is yours.  You think that the only history is history how you see it.  And that. really is not the case.  There is an alrighty God. I think He is close to shutting this country and this world down.  He is going to burn it up and start a new one, a new earth and a new Jerusalem. And whites and blacks and everyone else who is not clued into His program and to His word are going to be destroyed.  Permanently.  

You guys spend too much time on this board.  It is not healthy mentally or spiritually.

28 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

That's the thing. My problem, one of them, and it is your problem as well, is your white supremist mindset. That was the problem with James Madison, and many like him.  You think that the only voice that should be heard is yours.  You think that the only history is history how you see it.  And that. really is not the case.  There is an alrighty God. I think He is close to shutting this country and this world down.  He is going to burn it up and start a new one, a new earth and a new Jerusalem. And whites and blacks and everyone else who is not clued into His program and to His word are going to be destroyed.  Permanently.  

You guys spend too much time on this board.  It is not healthy mentally or spiritually.

Spewing racist garbage in the name of Jesus, smh.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

History has impact.  If a person or a nation doesn't know their true history it is not a good thing.

Right... but the same people who are arguing about how "a person or a nation doesn't know their true history it is not a good thing" are the same ones tearing down statues, BANNING ANTHEMS, and renaming schools.  You only want to promote history that pushes the victim narrative that the left loves. 

The only source of good, of peace of eternity is God.  No one on the Right or the Left can give you those things.  I love this country but this country can't give you those things.  This country and all the statues and idols will be torn down.  Whole cities will disappear.  This earth is not but 6k years old.  10 thousand years into the future those statues won't matter.  And if anyone follows a mind set that is counter to God they won't be around either. 

2 hours ago, Kountzer said:

The only source of good, of peace of eternity is God.  No one on the Right or the Left can give you those things.  I love this country but this country can't give you those things.  This country and all the statues and idols will be torn down.  Whole cities will disappear.  This earth is not but 6k years old.  10 thousand years into the future those statues won't matter.  And if anyone follows a mind set that is counter to God they won't be around either. 

Democrats are working feverishly to accomplish both.

17 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

lol, you never discuss anything, you simply spew your racist take on everything as if someone needs to hear it.

You should try some introspection, you definitely need it.

Race, racist, racism are derivatives of the same root word but they have different meanings.  If I say race is a factor in a lot of things that is not a racist statement.  

I don't sit here and discuss what you like, the music you like or how you view your culture or history.  If an episode of Hee HAW comes on, I may look for awhile or or I might change right away.  I personally love the Song Lift every Voice agree with me or politely ignore it.  But to sit here day after day, week after week, year after year crying about my culture and my interpretation of my view of my history, to me is asinine.  

And then you got the gaul to call me racist.  I am backing off this platform, again.  I got better things to occupy my mind with.

14 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Race, racist, racism are derivatives of the same root word but they have different meanings.  If I say race is a factor in a lot of things that is not a racist statement.  

I don't sit here and discuss what you like, the music you like or how you view your culture or history.  If an episode of Hee HAW comes on, I may look for awhile or or I might change right away.  I personally love the Song Lift every Voice agree with me or politely ignore it.  But to sit here day after day, week after week, year after year crying about my culture and my interpretation of my view of my history, to me is asinine.  

And then you got the gaul to call me racist.  I am backing off this platform, again.  I got better things to occupy my mind with.

When you say stuff like this and get called for what it is, you shouldn’t be surprised.

From your post:

That's the thing. My problem, one of them, and it is your problem as well, is your white supremist mindset. That was the problem with James Madison, and many like him.  You think that the only voice that should be heard is yours.  You think that the only history is history how you see it.  

4 hours ago, Kountzer said:

You have  a lot of bitterness built up inside you. I think you need a lot prayer. 

Sweet Baby Jesus Help This Individual.      Amen