**POST ALL TOURNAMENT SCORES HERE**

Bobcat1

19 hours ago, BBfan061 said:

4A #7 Hardin Jefferson 60

6A #1 Pearland 58 F

Fantastic result, but I’m wondering if pearland has some injuries or sickness or something. In the same tourney they lost to 7-11 Colleyville Heritage, and 14-10 Shadow Creek took them to OT.  They’ve played a legit schedule with lots of really good wins, so it’s definitely not a case of them playing cupcakes and getting a good record.  

4 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Fantastic result, but I’m wondering if pearland has some injuries or sickness or something. In the same tourney they lost to 7-11 Colleyville Heritage, and 14-10 Shadow Creek took them to OT.  They’ve played a legit schedule with lots of really good wins, so it’s definitely not a case of them playing cupcakes and getting a good record.  

I was wondering the same thing

13 hours ago, bullets13 said:

Pearland was at full strength.  Their best player is North Carolina commit Rylee Greys.  Beavers and Greys played each other to a stand still, despite Beavers playing with an ankle injury, the first time they faced off against each other before the season kicked off Beavers dominated her.  HJ's guard play was far superior tho and that was the difference in the game.  Sneed controlled the pace and McMahon torched them.

HJ won the consolation championship of the Sandra Meadows by defeating 5A #16 McKinney North and finishing 4-1.  Side note....Waco LaVega also competed in the same tournament and finished 4th going 3-2 and losing a close game to Parkway out of Louisiana who features the #1 ranked player in the country.  

Whew can the playoffs get here already! Lol I cant wait to see that heavyweight matchup between HJ and LaVega.  I watched LaVega and honestly they look almost identical to HJ, the only thing they dont have is a player like Beavers.