PN-G vs Lamar Consolidated Predictions?/Sat. 7 pm, Stallworth

KFDM COOP

• Replies 139
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lamar Consolidated 39, Dickinson 14 - Final

Scoring summary

LCO -- Jacquizz Rodgers 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Taylor Turner ), 09:27, 2nd.

LCO -- DJ Smallwood 26-yard pass to Chuck Obi. PAT Failed kick ( ), 04:17, 2nd.

LCO -- Jacquizz Rodgers 10-yard run. PAT Failed 2 Pt Pass ( ), 00:14, 2nd.

LCO -- Jacquizz Rodgers 9-yard run. PAT Kick ( Taylor Turner ), 04:29, 3rd.

LCO -- Jacquizz Rodgers 75-yard punt return. PAT Kick ( Taylor Turner ), 01:26, 3rd.

DIC -- Kenneth Mullins 3-yard run. PAT Kick ( Ian Bryant ), 10:14, 4th.

LCO -- Jacquizz Rodgers 4-yard run. PAT Failed kick ( ), 07:38, 4th.

DIC -- Clay Honeycutt 21-yard pass to Donald Hunter. PAT Kick ( Ian Bryant ), 05:21, 4th.

Game Notables and Highlights

Lamar Consolidated's Jacquizz Rogers ran back a punt 75 yards late in the third quarter to give the Mustangs a 33-0 lead.

Lamar Consolidated's Rogers rushed for 237 yards putting him over the 2,000 yard mark for the third straight year.

Advanced tickets for this game can be purchased at the PNG Admin. bldg. Mon-Tue, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. only.  All tix will be General Admission.  Advanced tix will be $4 for students, $5 for adults;  gate prices will be $6 for students & $7 for adults.  PNG will occupy the visitor's side of Stallworth Stadium (East side) and the gates will open at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday.  Here is the Pt. Arthur News story with all the info:

This is the hidden content, please

Advanced tickets for this game can be purchased at the PNG Admin. bldg. Mon-Tue, 8 a.m. - 5:30 p.m. only.  All tix will be General Admission.  Advanced tix will be $4 for students, $5 for adults;  gate prices will be $6 for students & $7 for adults.  PNG will occupy the visitor's side of Stallworth Stadium (East side) and the gates will open at 5:30 p.m. on Saturday.  Here is the Pt. Arthur News story with all the info:

This is the hidden content, please

It is Satuday.....and PNG will STUFF Jacquizz Rogers!

Hey C4L, remember these MC fan(atics) don't believe  till they smell it.  Again, LC is the defending Reg 3 Champs with a homerun hitter in Rodgers and are big on both sides of the ball.  But as I always say, if it's not between the Neches and FM 365, it doesn't count......

LC 42

PN-G 14

Didn't you graduate from a school in that same location which isn't in existence anymore? 

I did too, but I always support the local KIDS in the sports they play in. 

Mr. Rodgers will be entering the Indians neighborhood this coming Saturday & when he takes his shoes off at the door, he will be greeted with a smack down.  PNG 35-14.  Coach Broussard will have our Young Men ready again.

I respectfully disagree.  Even though I wasn't able to attend the PNG/GP game on Friday, I still supported them with belief & words of encouragement.  I do plan on being there to support them in Baytown on Saturday, though.  I fully support Lumberton & Dayton in their contests this coming Friday, even though I won't be able to attend either game due to work obligations. 

Go Broncos!

Roll On L-Train!!

Scalp 'Em Indians!!!

LC went to the Semi's last year and return 6 (I Think)on both sides of the ball. This LC team is most likely the state champion this year, but anything can happen. This game will not be close in any stretch of the imagination! LC by 40 if PNG gets any closer I would be shocked!! Not a slap to PNG I think LC would do that to any team in District 21 or 22 except for Dayton (Which they would beat but not by 40). LC just beat a good Dickinson team 39-14 (Probably Dickinson's best team ever). I hope the Indians pull the upset of the year, but LC is a Great not just a good team.

Ok guys no more BS or threats.  Were suppose to be adults..... well atleast most of us.  Back to topic.  I have been researching some on LC.  How competitive was their district. Is their district more competitive than ours ?  Have they played more quality teams than PNG or is it a push ?  It looks like stat wise that we match up fairly close on all sides.  Looks like LC puts most of their numbers up on the board in the first half as were PNG seems to do more in the second half.  LC  ave.  3rd 4.3 pts,  4th 6.3,  1st. 9.7,  2nd 9.4.  I dont have PNG averages per quarter.  I know they have a hoss running back.  2000 yards, thats one heck of an achievement for anyone.  PNG's D has been stepping it up. (Except Dayton)  Good D game for PNG vs.  GP.  This game is gonna be alot closer than some predict.  If PNG's D plays their A game and the O moves the ball and keeps LC  O off the field then PNG has a really good chance.  The hard part is the special team play for PNG.  If they can overcome the past problems then it comes down to who wants it the most,  who has the most heart.  Too close to call !!!!!!!!!!!!!

all i know is that this kid  that they have is the second coming of barry sanders we faced him last year and they beat us  nederland i mean and im hear to tell you hes the real deal|!! that qb you faced this past week?? double the athletism havent seen them this year but was a physical team as well good luck injuns!! scalpem!!

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami