Port Neches-Groves (38) vs Brenham (28) - FINAL

jdawg03

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

The manager of the stadium said if we sell out our side, we are home, that they would open up the visitors side to PNG because FBM doesn’t travel well.

This is correct. Exact details would need to be worked out. Step one is PN-G selling out the home side as quickly as possible.

Y’all know what to do.

1 hour ago, Coach85 said:

The manager of the stadium said if we sell out our side, we are home, that they would open up the visitors side to PNG because FBM doesn’t travel well.

Man, I don’t know. Usually round 4, the PNG crowd usually starts getting crazy big😂 Just get me a couple tickets since you have some stroke. Lol

54 minutes ago, TradenupBH said:

Man, I don’t know. Usually round 4, the PNG crowd usually starts getting crazy big😂 Just get me a couple tickets since you have some stroke. Lol

I don’t have any stroke buddy. I just happen to be at the right place at the right time when the announcement was made. Since this is the first time since 1999 to make it to the 4th round I expect it to be packed. Especially with who we are playing.

4 hours ago, Coach85 said:

I don’t have any stroke buddy. I just happen to be at the right place at the right time when the announcement was made. Since this is the first time since 1999 to make it to the 4th round I expect it to be packed. Especially with who we are playing.

I talked to a lifelong friend that graduated from PNG that moved off to Dallas years ago. Him and another png grad are car pooling to the game. First game he’s been to since png played Texas city inside reliant years ago 

10 hours ago, wo-s#1 said:

WOS will be in the house…Cherokee will be rocking all evening!!

Come on over and watch with us. Lord knows we have had plenty of Awesome WOS teams to see in the 4th round. wished I had all my WOS ticket stubs. Their has been many. I hope you would feel as welcome as I have always felt watching the mighty Stangs play. I always were my PNG Purple and the Stangs welcome me with open arms.