There's nothing here yet

• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    cfbswami
    Newest Member
    cfbswami

• Spineless was referring to you. You have no side so you can speak to both without committing. That way, you don’t have to put up with paragraphs of garbage like this ^^^^^., yet you voted twice for the golden calf. Actually, 99% of your analogies are lame.    As for Manchin, I don’t put much faith in anyone who changes parties. I’ll keep my eye out for that hidden knife. 
    • There are two cars available and you can only choose 1.  There is the old V-8 that you know has some issues.  It’s a gas guzzler, but you trust it.  You will have to work on it but you understand what it takes to make it run.  The other car is an electric vehicle (EV).  It comes with government mandates.  It is touted as solving all the world’s problems.  The reviews are horrible, but “they” want you to ignore those and join the movement.  It can’t haul anything, you are extremely limited and options are limited for charging and repairs. Give me the V-8.
    • I don’t like either party either, they both spend way too much money, I simply choose the party of least damage of things important to me. And yes, I do blame voters that vote driven by emotion rather than results. There’s your answer, glad to help.
    • My presidential vote will be for Donald J. Trump.  My 401K did fantastic under his leadership.  Our country prospered under his leadership.  Gas prices and inflation were down under his leadership.  National security was bolstered under his leadership. Even some members of “Never Trump” at least understand the reasons why.  
    • Biden (D) - incumbent Trump (R) Kennedy (I) Election Day - Tuesday, November 5, 2024