Lumberton vs Houston St. Thomas

Raider24

20 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

BG, I saw something that amazed me. A Lumberton fan that I wont mention there name said since Lumberton is a ranked Team no one wanted  play them this year. It was hard to schedule anyone. That is the reason they are playing certain teams😬

I have had 2 kids come through this football program since 2014. 1 2018 grad & 1 2024 grad. I haven’t seen and cannot in the foreseeable future see teams avoiding us. Scheduling conflicts always exist and it becomes hard to find games at times but I don’t believe it’s due to being a powerhouse. 

20 hours ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

BG, I saw something that amazed me. A Lumberton fan that I wont mention there name said since Lumberton is a ranked Team no one wanted  play them this year. It was hard to schedule anyone. That is the reason they are playing certain teams😬

I have had 2 kids come through this football program since 2014. 1 2018 grad & 1 2024 grad. I haven’t seen and cannot in the foreseeable future see teams avoiding us. Scheduling conflicts always exist and it becomes hard to find games at times but I don’t believe it’s due to being a powerhouse. 

3 minutes ago, Raider24 said:

According to one Lumberton Raider fan they are avoiding them!!!😂. Its fine everyone can have thier opinion but lets be realistic there not calling everyone  lol

41 minutes ago, LCMAlumtiger32 said:

According to one Lumberton Raider fan they are avoiding them!!!😂. Its fine everyone can have thier opinion but lets be realistic there not calling everyone  lol

I'm not surprised that certain LR fan said it, one eye red and the other one is blue. 😂