Left Continues Attack on Christianity

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

I know many Protestants have no use for Catholicism or the Rosary.  Still, Catholics are Christians, and all of us who claim Christianity as our religion are a target for the Left/Democrats.  They have no use for God or Christians.  Again, how anyone who claims to be a Christian could be a Democrat is beyond me.  Surely they can see it.  They boo’ed God at the 2012 Convention.  They spray paint on our Churches.  They’ve taken God out of as much of our Government as they can.  They’ve attacked Christians.  How in the world can someone ignore all that?

The real powers that be control both sides of the aisle. AOC, Pence, Pelosi, Bannon, Biden, 2/3 of the Supreme Court, 2/3s of the house and senate, they all have one thing in common, they are catholics and they listen to and obey the Pope.  

I am not catholic bashing.  They continually say the same things themselves.  All you have to do is listen to them.  The Pope claims temporal and ecclesiastical control of the whole world.  That means he claims political control and control of church or spiritual issues.  This is old news.  This was true before I was born.  You can research it yourself. The information is out there, in volumes.  

On top of that 'they' hate the US constitution.  They consider that document to be a pestilence.  They have stated as much.  That means when they take full power your rights, 2nd amendment rights, 1st amendment rights to get on this message board and say whatever will be done away with.  Again, I am not making this up.  I say all this with no anger or malice.  This is verified history, facts.  

They have secondary groups to do the hard work, groups like the knights of Malta, the knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, the CIA, the illuminate, to name a few.  

They will set it up so that real true christians will be burned at the stake, etc.  How do I know? Nothing is new under the sun.  It happened before, during the Middle Ages.  It will briefly happen again.  The only thing that will shorten it is Jesus Christ appearing in the sky at the 2nd coming.  

36 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

The real powers that be control both sides of the aisle. AOC, Pence, Pelosi, Bannon, Biden, 2/3 of the Supreme Court, 2/3s of the house and senate, they all have one thing in common, they are catholics and they listen to and obey the Pope.  

I am not catholic bashing.  They continually say the same things themselves.  All you have to do is listen to them.  The Pope claims temporal and ecclesiastical control of the whole world.  That means he claims political control and control of church or spiritual issues.  This is old news.  This was true before I was born.  You can research it yourself. The information is out there, in volumes.  

On top of that 'they' hate the US constitution.  They consider that document to be a pestilence.  They have stated as much.  That means when they take full power your rights, 2nd amendment rights, 1st amendment rights to get on this message board and say whatever will be done away with.  Again, I am not making this up.  I say all this with no anger or malice.  This is verified history, facts.  

They have secondary groups to do the hard work, groups like the knights of Malta, the knights of Columbus, Opus Dei, the CIA, the illuminate, to name a few.  

They will set it up so that real true christians will be burned at the stake, etc.  How do I know? Nothing is new under the sun.  It happened before, during the Middle Ages.  It will briefly happen again.  The only thing that will shorten it is Jesus Christ appearing in the sky at the 2nd coming.  

In bold, I'm sure some do.  Wouldn't say it's the majority.  Remember -- the same accusations were thrown at John F. Kennedy when he was running.  During his time in office, everything he did, was it at the behest of the Pope?  Personally, I don't think so.

1 hour ago, Kountzer said:

Are you saying Catholics hate the Constitution?

21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

In bold, I'm sure some do.  Wouldn't say it's the majority.  Remember -- the same accusations were thrown at John F. Kennedy when he was running.  During his time in office, everything he did, was it at the behest of the Pope?  Personally, I don't think so.

That is why what happened to JFK happened.

44 minutes ago, LumRaiderFan said:

So you think this video is proof that American Catholics hate the Constitution?

Many Catholics today don't blindly follow what one man says.

Most rank & file catholics, and non catholics don't know these things.  The high level Bishops, prelats, etc., they know. I knew about this and posted about this long before I saw this video.  

21 minutes ago, Kountzer said:

Most rank & file catholics, and non catholics don't know these things.  The high level Bishops, prelats, etc., they know. I knew about this and posted about this long before I saw this video.  

I was talking about the rank and file American Catholics, I wouldn’t be surprised if what you say is true about the upper tier.