Salman Rushdie Attacked by Muslim

Hagar

This is the hidden content, please

As if we don’t have enough problems of our own, the Muslim threat rears it’s ugly head.  While D’s & R’s go at it, these Islamist Extremists have been pouring across the border to join with our home-grown Muslim Extremists.  Much of this thanks to our Democratic leadership, who’ve welcomed these Loons with open arms for many years.  The country is overrun with the insane.  What else do you call folks who welcome people who admit all non-Muslims should be killed?

Is this a one off, or is there more to come?  We can only hope.

14 hours ago, BS Wildcats said:

This dog is probably a friend of big girl

Probably.  I forgot, she has these Muslim friends who are nice and that supersedes the 3,000 killed by Muslims on 9/11.  And while we’re on the subject, I’ve a question for all you Muslim lovers.  I’ve seen many Christian Hospitals in America, of many different denominations.  Seen Jewish Hospitals.  Have yet to see a Mother of Mecca Hospital, or any associated with that religion.  Christian Food Banks abound.  Heard of any Muslim Food Banks?  So easy to sway sheep.  So easy.

22 hours ago, Hagar said:

Probably.  I forgot, she has these Muslim friends who are nice and that supersedes the 3,000 killed by Muslims on 9/11.  And while we’re on the subject, I’ve a question for all you Muslim lovers.  I’ve seen many Christian Hospitals in America, of many different denominations.  Seen Jewish Hospitals.  Have yet to see a Mother of Mecca Hospital, or any associated with that religion.  Christian Food Banks abound.  Heard of any Muslim Food Banks?  So easy to sway sheep.  So easy.

Mother of Mecca……Lmao

22 hours ago, Hagar said:

I have always thought the same thing Hagar. Odd isn’t it.