Biden Yet to Sign New Bill Protecting SCOTUS & Families

Hagar

Been passed by the House for two days.  Bill passed unanimously in the Senate.  It’s a nobrainer Bill, yet 27 Democrats voted against it in the House.  Says volumes about the Dems.  And Biden hadn’t signed it yet.  I’m surprised, but shouldn’t be.  These folks on the Far Left have no moral guidelines.   The deaths of anyone who stand in their way is irrelevant, regardless of political affiliation, race, sex or age.  The same overused word, unbelievable, is all that comes to mind.  How anyone could support them is beyond me.

This is the hidden content, please

1 hour ago, Hagar said:

Been passed by the House for two days.  Bill passed unanimously in the Senate.  It’s a nobrainer Bill, yet 27 Democrats voted against it in the House.  Says volumes about the Dems.  And Biden hadn’t signed it yet.  I’m surprised, but shouldn’t be.  These folks on the Far Left have no moral guidelines.   The deaths of anyone who stand in their way is irrelevant, regardless of political affiliation, race, sex or age.  The same overused word, unbelievable, is all that comes to mind.  How anyone could support them is beyond me.

This is the hidden content, please

Why would ANYONE be against this?!

21 minutes ago, Reagan said:

Why would ANYONE be against this?!

In hopes one of their delusional constituents will be encouraged to assassinate a conservative Justice.  Isn’t it sad that things are so bad I’d ever believe something like that?  But I do.  As I posted above, they have no moral restrictions.  Abortion cheapened life.  You can see it in our streets daily.  Those on the Far Left will sacrifice anyone, any number of peoples lives to further their agenda.

I’ll repeat how wrong I was when so many, including Rush, were saying abortion would cheapen life, and I thought they were wrong.  Surely not.  Well dumb me.  Between abortion and the many places they’ve removed God from, there seems to be little concern about taking others lives, liberals and conservatives.