Man assaults teen female - Dude is FB Famous

thetragichippy

Again, the most interesting part of the story is the Facebook posts.

He beat up a child…. No, he assaulted an adult.

His bond is too low of a fine for that …. No, bail is earnest money to return to court.

I can’t believe a felony but such a low bond…. That’s because it was a misdemeanor.

And so forth being repeated over and over. 

2 hours ago, tvc184 said:

Again, the most interesting part of the story is the Facebook posts.

He beat up a child…. No, he assaulted an adult.

His bond is too low of a fine for that …. No, bail is earnest money to return to court.

I can’t believe a felony but such a low bond…. That’s because it was a misdemeanor.

And so forth being repeated over and over. 

Go try and correct them and you will be hung from a cross…..these people let emotion rule….although had that been my daughter…..

14 hours ago, baddog said:

Yes, wasn’t sure how that works. He was obviously inebriated. Guess he would have to be caught while driving.

You are pretty much correct. We don’t have to actually see a person drive but…..

We can justify an arrest if for example an accident just happened and we can find evidence that he was driving. In police or DA language (cop talk) we call it putting him behind the wheel. It can be from witnesses, physical evidence, still in seatbelt, video, etc. There was video of the guy but does it prove his level of intoxication? 

A guy at home a day or even an hour later?  No. It is near impossible to prove that he wasn’t just tired and had a beer or two and then went home and was worried about the accident and started drinking. Drinking after an accident can not be used as evidence in DWI. 

17 hours ago, baddog said:

I miss Bailey. Grouchy old fart but he made me laugh. 

Any man who strikes a woman is not a man in my book. Not sure the consequences he should endure. DUI pending?

I knocked the crap out of a woman one time. I hit her hard enough that it knocked the curlers from her hair. It looked like a mushroom ring in the front yard.

I don’t exactly remember but I think I might have slapped the heck out of her daughter.

We were trying to arrest a guy who ran from a stolen car. As one officer was trying to put handcuffs on him in the front yard, mama came up behind the officer can try to grab him by the neck. I hit her so her daughter (who I think was 16 years old and about 180 pounds) grabbed me by the hand to keep me for my resting her mother. She grabbed onto my thumb to pull me away and dislocated it.

A female trying to choke my partner and another dislocating my thumb qualified for being hit in my opinion.

…. And the consequences for hitting her is a class A misdemeanor. If they “threw the book at him”, the maximum is “up to” one year in jail and/or “up to” a $4000 fine.

So the minimum has to be at least a $1 fine or at least one day in jail. So a judge or jury can say, we find you guilty and sentence you to one day in jail or we fine you $1. 

1 hour ago, tvc184 said:

I knocked the crap out of a woman one time. I hit her hard enough that it knocked the curlers from her hair. It looked like a mushroom ring in the front yard.

I don’t exactly remember but I think I might have slapped the heck out of her daughter.

We were trying to arrest a guy who ran from a stolen car. As one officer was trying to put handcuffs on him in the front yard, mama came up behind the officer can try to grab him by the neck. I hit her so her daughter (who I think was 16 years old and about 180 pounds) grabbed me by the hand to keep me for my resting her mother. She grabbed onto my thumb to pull me away and dislocated it.

A female trying to choke my partner and another dislocating my thumb qualified for being hit in my opinion.

That is a totally different scenario and one I would accept as ok. Every man who has gotten into an argument with a female/wife has had a passing thought of hitting her. A real man tells himself to walk away. I think you can see my point and the difference. 

10 hours ago, baddog said:

That is a totally different scenario and one I would accept as ok. Every man who has gotten into an argument with a female/wife has had a passing thought of hitting her. A real man tells himself to walk away. I think you can see my point and the difference. 

When you hit a man, you've officially stepped off into a man's world. 

If you're lucky he doesn't clean your plow.   If he does, you had it coming.  Too many girls are taught that it's "ok" to hit boys because they can't hit you back. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

When you hit a man, you've officially stepped off into a man's world. 

If you're lucky he doesn't clean your plow.   If he does, you had it coming.  Too many girls are taught that it's "ok" to hit boys because they can't hit you back. 

So if your wife slaps you, you would hit her back because she has now entered a man’s world, even though you probably “had it coming”?

4 hours ago, baddog said:

So if your wife slaps you, you would hit her back because she has now entered a man’s world, even though you probably “had it coming”?

Don’t get it twisted. If ANYBODY lays their hands on me, they can expect to get one back. There’s no super-secret force field surrounding somebody because they have a vagina. 

Would I ever get mad and slap a broad first? No way. But hit one back? Without hesitation. If you taught your daughter “boys can’t hit girls” and she thinks she’s just gonna wail on one of my sons, she’s gonna get up rubbing her cheek, guaranteed. 

5 hours ago, CardinalBacker said:

Don’t get it twisted. If ANYBODY lays their hands on me, they can expect to get one back. There’s no super-secret force field surrounding somebody because they have a vagina. 

Would I ever get mad and slap a broad first? No way. But hit one back? Without hesitation. If you taught your daughter “boys can’t hit girls” and she thinks she’s just gonna wail on one of my sons, she’s gonna get up rubbing her cheek, guaranteed. 

Not twisting anything. Like I said before, a real man walks away. 

1 hour ago, CardinalBacker said:

Whatever you say, Pops… there’s nothing manly about getting getting beat on by a chick. Unless your into that type of thing. 

Like I said before, you have a warped sense of values. Guess I never did anything to provoke a woman to beat on me. Is it that common of an occurrence?

On 6/14/2022 at 3:44 AM, baddog said:

Not twisting anything. Like I said before, a real man walks away. 

I don’t think that’s a finite statement. It’s all a matter of degrees. If an adult female slaps me, I’m not going to reciprocate. But if she starts to wail on me or introduces a stick, bat, etc. then she’s probably going to end up on the floor. I can’t imagine being in that situation, just stating my levels of tolerance and self defense. 

18 minutes ago, SmashMouth said:

I don’t think that’s a finite statement. It’s all a matter of degrees. If an adult female slaps me, I’m not going to reciprocate. But if she starts to wail on me or introduces a stick, bat, etc. then she’s probably going to end up on the floor. I can’t imagine being in that situation, just stating my levels of tolerance and self defense. 

A viscious attack with any weapon deserves to be defended. I have never stated otherwise. Some women can really push guys’ buttons and make them want to fly off the handle. I’m saying that that has to be controlled and just leave the situation. When alcohol is involved, who knows? Being drunk still doesn’t excuse assaulting a female. Maybe I’m just old school, but I think it should still apply.