Hope for America?

bullets13

You guys know I'm pretty moderate, but lean right in most areas.  That said, I don't hate the left, but some of the nonsense that's come from that direction the last several years is terrifying to me.  In this article you can read about the residents of San Francisco (arguably the most liberal city in the country) recalling three ultra-liberal school board members and removing them from the board.  It seems that the far-left in San Francisco care more about their children getting a good education than catering to the insane, ultra-work agenda of the furthest left.  It restores my hopes in humanity a bit.  

This is the hidden content, please

From the article:

Parents in the city accused the board or prioritizing “woke” politics and “social justice” issues – such as altering 

and, rather famously, working tirelessly to 
 named after figures including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, and even Diane Feinstein – instead of focusing on getting children back to school and protecting their education.

Even their super liberal mayor criticized them:

“The voters of this City have delivered a clear message that the School Board must focus on the essentials of delivering a well-run school system above all else,” said Mayor London Breed, a fellow Democrat, in a statement on Tuesday night. “It’s time we refocus our efforts on the basics of providing quality education for all students, while more broadly improving how this city delivers support for children and families.”

Breed, one of the most liberal mayors in one of the most liberal cities in America, had previously criticized the board for prioritizing “political agendas” over the actual intended functions of the board.